# Vue 3 Related Articles
At the time of writing, Vue 3 has still not landed officially, but we do have a publicly available alpha version. More and more people are getting excited about the upcoming release and are sharing their thoughts, findings, and speculations about the changes to come.
# Official Repositories
If you are one of those who likes to get their hands dirty and likes digging through source code, here are a few repos that you must check out.
# Composition API Plugins
The Composition API is arguably the best new feature in Vue 3. It provides a much better way to write and share code between components, as well as plugins.
Below are some of the best examples, with many more forthcoming.
- Automatically Typed, Modular and lightweight Store for Vue using the composition api with DevTools support
- Promises using Vue Composition API
- A Vue.js composition API function to validate forms
- Web APIs implemented as Vue.js composition functions
- Vue Composition API composable components
- Collection of essential Vue Composition API utils (works for Vue 2.x and 3.x)
# Articles and Tutorials
Vue 3 is not yet published but we are already seeing courses and tutorials popping up.
- Vue 3 Essentials - Composition API tutorial
- Exciting new features in Vue 3 - A well written tutorial on the upcoming Vue 3 features.
- Trying the Composition API in Vue 3
- Thought on Vue 3 Composition API -
reactive()considered harmful - A nice comparison between the new
- Evan You previews VueJS 3.0
- An early look at the Vue 3 Composition API in the wild
- Compiling Vue 3 from scratch and trying the new Composition API
- Vue 3 Cheatsheet